Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA).
Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA) is a new computing platform, consisting of hardware, software, and firmware, for small businesses without a managed network. Intel® SBA also includes six applications to help manage security and productivity issues.
Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA) features six applications to address security and productivity issues.
- Data Backup and Restore:Provides reliable after-hours backup of critical data using the local maintenance timer to power on the computer. Data can be backed up to a designated location.
- PC Health Center: Can schedule and do PC maintenance tasks after hours, without interrupting employee work time. Tasks such as updating the operating system, deleting temporary internet files, and running disk defragmentation can be done at night.
- Software Monitor: Helps keep critical security software running by monitoring it at the hardware level and alerting the business if there has been an attack.
- USB Blocker: Let’s businesses control access to their infrastructure, preventing unauthorized USB devices or file imports or exports on company computers.
- Energy Saver: With Energy Saver, businesses can save energy by scheduling PCs to power-down at the end of the day and turn on before the work day begins – ready for employees as they arrive in the morning.
- Wireless Display: With Wireless Display, users can connect easily to a wireless display, improving in-office collaboration by wirelessly sending a video to a central shared screen.